Friday, October 9, 2015

SHOPPING W/ GRANDSON'S NO PICNIC!


      When my grandson's, Christian and Grant,  were up for a visit in Marshalltown it was decided to go out to the local shopping center store for some back to school clothes.

      My oldest at the time, Christian, wanted to buy nothing but dark and mostly black stuff and my youngest, Grant, wanted to buy everything with sports stuff on it. The clothes with the skulls and so on offended me the most and I kept trying to get him to try other clothing without much luck.

       I didn't win out either, as I recall, about trying  to convince them both that they could be really cool by getting clothes that had nothing on them. Just plain! That would be different instead of looking like a walking billboard for Halloween or from head to toe of every major sports team in the USA! 

       Nobody said it would be easy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment