Tuesday, October 20, 2015

IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT-BUT CHANGE ANYWAY!


      This morning I went over to the NAPA auto parts store in here in the Burg to seek some help in putting a blinker bulb  that I purchased there a while back. Oh, in case you didn't know I am one of those men who is totally inept when it comes to mechanical stuff.

      When I got there I was greeted by a young lady who, after I indicated what I needed, went out with me to the car. Like a lot of cars today everything fits real snug under the hood and I knew if I tinkered around in putting the bulb in myself,  I would make matters worse.

     This young lady looked at the situation and after sliding a couple of plastic sleeves up, she had the whole light unit out and the bulb replaced in under 3 minutes. It just wasn't right that she could do that!

      I know my situation is out of the norm, but, it was amusing to have the assistance of this young lady with mechanical needs just like getting assistance from many young women at places like Menards!

     Times have definitely changed since I was a young guy. Today you have eight year old grand kids teaching you how to use a laptop or smartphone and young women assisting you at auto parts stores. Whats next? An old man that enjoys cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment