Sunday, October 4, 2015

DON'T MESS W/ MY GRANDSON'S!



      On this particular occasion, my two grandson's, Christian and Grant, were up staying with me in Marshalltown when I first lived on 410 1/2 West Linn Street. Grant had gone outside just ahead of me while I was still inside on the three season porch.

       I had my eye on him and he had taken some old piece of metal that for some reason was laying on the "parking" in the next door neighbor's yard and threw it out into the street.

       The neighbor lady was outside and went over to Grant and started to scold him for doing what he did. I saw the incident and came out and down my front steps like a angry mother bear!
I told her in no certain terms that if she had an issue it was best to take it up with me and not my grandson. I remained on good terms with my neighbor, but, it is amazing how your protective instincts will kick in sometimes.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment