Sunday, October 11, 2015

TICKLE MONSTER GAME RAN ITS COURSE!


    One game I used to play with my grandsons when they were very young was what I called the "Tickle Monster" game. It was pretty simple and went like the following:

      Grandpa would lie on the family room floor face up and would be constantly moving my legs and arms about while the boys would run by, back and forth, to avoid me. Of, course I would eventually catch one of them and tickle them while they giggled and laughed.

      On one occasion when I knew we had to stop playing this game was when they got a little older and bigger. One of them would get up on the sofa and attempt to swan dive down on me. 
I knew very soon that someone was going to get hurt and that somebody was probably going to be me! It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment