Sunday, October 18, 2015

IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT LOW SUN!


       There is only one thing about the fall that I have never really cared for and that is the low sun, especially in the afternoon. I know some of that will change the first of November and the time change-still!

       Just yesterday I washed the car at the local car wash and then left it out in the sun in our drive and cleaned the windows while the sun was hitting them low. I hate seeing smeared car windows with the low sun coming in. 

     And, as I am still cleaning windows as a business, it is much harder with the low sun. Also, driving into the sun this time of year is really a menace. It seems like I never can get the visor in the car low enough. A few years ago while going home on west Lincolnway in Marshalltown, I was almost blinded by the low sun and realized that a jogger had passed in front of  me on the passenger side of the road.

       But, as they say, if that is the worst thing about fall then so be it. I still love it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment