Sunday, July 10, 2016

WHEN SINGLE PAYS OFF!


       Since being put into the "Single" status once again, I quickly decided that I either get out there and do some things that could enjoy even by myself or just sit at home and feel sorry for myself not!

        One thing I did this past week was order a ticket to the "last" touring performance of MAMA MIA. It will be performing at Hancher Auditorium in Iowa City next February 2017. I have seen it twice at the Civic Center in Des Moines and absolutely is my favorite all time musical period! I could go and see it night after night. 

        The advantage of ordering a single ticket is that usually there is usually a sprinkling of single tickets still available all over the theater. Besides, what do I care if I don't know the person next to me. I have never been know as shy. We will get to know one another by the end of the performance! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment