Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BETTER TO SLEEP WITHOUT TV!


      For years I have gone to sleep with my TV on in my bedroom. The show that has put me to sleep is on HLN called "Forensic Files" narrated by Peter Thomas. His voice is soothing and I could even turn away from the TV and just listen to it like a radio broadcast. Some nights I could go to sleep fairly quickly and some nights it would take me an entire show or two or three!

         Since I am now down to one TV and it is in my living room, I no longer go to bed with the TV on. It took me about a week to acclimate, but, now I go in about 10:30 or 11:00 PM and within 5-10 minutes I am out like a light. I have to admit that I am getting, I'm sure, a much better nights sleep! If I am smart I will never get a TV back in my bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment