Sunday, July 17, 2016

GRANDPA I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT OUR TRIP!


       This past week I sat beside a young guy who was talking to another young man about his recent trip to western Nebraska and Wyoming  for a little Prairie Dog hunting. Because my sister, Doris, and I had been out there a couple of months ago, I couldn't resist entering in the conversation. 

       It finally got around to talking about Colorado and the Estes Park area. He mentioned that he had gone with his Grandpa to the Estes area when he was only five or six years old. His one comment was he only wished his Grandfather would have written about the trip so he would have it to remember as he was too young at the time. 

       For me that was like an introduction. I told him he should remember that and start writing his experiences for his children and grand-children. He probably won't, but, I thought it was worth mentioning as it is my job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment