Monday, July 25, 2016

I COULD SOLVE A LOT OF BATHROOM ISSUE!


        If there is one issue I wish would just go away is this whole LGTBQ issue of using bathrooms. I have always thought a partial solution would be to incorporate in to lots of public bathrooms the` concept of "Porta Potties." Other-words, a person goes into area of a bathroom a door designates whether it is occupied or unoccupied. 

         A lot of places like Casey's have just one stool in it each bathroom so instead of having separate women and men's bathrooms just have two uni-sex rooms and have on the door occupied or unoccupied. There have been times when the men's have been occupied that I have simply used the women's restroom if unoccupied rather than bust a bladder!

         Have you ever been to a Rock Concert and had a women come into the men's restroom because the line is way too long in the ladies. Besides, I don't think it would offend me to have a lady come out of a stall and be standing next to me at a sink and proceed to freshen up her make-up!

       Maybe I am making light of what some think is a very serious issue, but, it seems like there are simpler ways of rectifying this issue than just guessing someone's intent. What do you think about the new bathroom they are building for dogs at the Des Moines Airport?

No comments:

Post a Comment