Thursday, July 30, 2015

WEBER GRILL STORY!


      This past week our Grocery store had an annual customer appreciation event complete with a drawing on certain "prizes." One of them was a small cast iron Weber grill  designed for tailgating. It is really nice and I had bought one like it several years ago. Back when I knew I didn't need one of these big monster grills no longer. Pretty soon all you will need is a grill and no kitchen.

     A few years ago, Ilah and I decided to travel to Colorado and take in all the sites of that beautiful state. One of my better ideas was to pack the  small grill and then at some scenic mountain  spot, we could grill our meal and dine in all the splendor of a majestic view. 

     It never happened. That grill rode all the way out and back in the trunk. Never once did it get out! I guess too many good restaurants got in the way or I was too lazy at the end of the day to bother with it. I know there were enough scenic spots! Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment