Wednesday, July 22, 2015

VIEWING THE ROCKIES 1ST TIME!


      I have been working on printing my "completed bucket list" and one I put on was Ogallala in Nebraska. Not that this far western town in Nebraska is that cool, but, it is to me the destination beginning  where you wait in anticipation of viewing the Rocky Mountains on your way to Colorado.

     Through the years, when with family the lay over has either been Ogallala or I also just like saying it. One of my favorite all time memories has been leaving there and then just waiting until that moment you finally think or you do see the first glimpse of  Purple Majesties.

     As you get closer to them there are times initially that you are not sure if you are seeing them or just cloud formations. You discuss and argue maybe with family members in the car. There is nothing like it. Ogallala is just the beginning to all that beauty!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment