Saturday, February 10, 2018

WHAT DO YOU MEAN--"WE!"


        Years ago when I had my residential cleaning service, I had some tough customers when it came to "perfectionists," but, the following took the cake. The issues that made this household difficult were the following. 

         This lady had three young boys for openers, then, I believe, two or three dogs, one or more of the family had allergies of some kind, and she had she had overhead fans in about every room and had them going all the time.

       Not too long after we had been cleaning and always being faced with some kind of new critical instructions, she left this FOUR page single spaced note with explicite orders and at the end said --- "WE will just have to deal with it!" That's all it took for me. I told my help to pack as we were leaving. And, no we were not done. Sometimes the WE doesn't include ME! 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment