Thursday, February 15, 2018

GRANPA SMITH & LETTER cont.

-------------------continued

        Glenna helped me spic and span the house before she went to bed, so I can wash tomorrow. I don't usually wash on Monday, but the weather man predicts a nice day, so I can get them dried out doors. I have some sheets and a big tablecloth and blanket that are hard to dry indoors. Other wise I don't have such a big washing. 

        I want to sew more. I've made Dawn 2 dresses and have more to make and a little Spring coat. The girls got a nice Sunday dress for Christmas, so I want to make hem soon. I got real cute patterns and they're different too. They are certainly growing up. Time does fly so fast. 

       I wish you could come down. Maybe Mae will come some time. She planned to come the year I went to the hospital, and hasn't been here yet. Call Mother & tell her we are fine. I'll write as soon as I can find time.

       I hate to see them leave the old place but I'm glad they're getting away from so much work. I hope Mother is satisfied, I'm afraid so she won't be, and I know Dad won't. 


                                                                                      Much love to all the family,
                                                                                          
                                                                                                Helen Speas Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment