Friday, February 9, 2018

WANNA QUIT--NO TIME LIKE PRESENT!


        I never have been able to handle suspense very well. On one occasion, I had instructed one of my employees to be in charge of the "upstairs" at this  particular home. She informed me that she didn't want to do it for whatever reason. 

    My comeback was something like I didn't realize that the company was a "Democracy" and from there it was downhill. She then mentioned that when we were done with this particular home she wanted to go back to her car and go home.

        I said I could do her one better and we left immediately and that was her last day. My philosophy has always been--"There's no time like the present." Many of an employee has come up with--"I need to talk to you after work!" I never could stand the suspense and had the talk ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment