Thursday, February 1, 2018

NEW WORD OF THE DAY!


        In the last few days I have been following the Nunes/Memo news in relation to the political scene recently. The new word that has crept in and being used by news analysts, commentators and pundits is--REDACTION. 

        Now I'm pretty sure that I have never used that word in a sentence in my entire lifetime or if I have read it didn't understand what I was reading and just sluffed it off. It is being used in the context of editing or censoring something. 

       I do enjoy, on occasion, having a new word being brought to my attention that I was not aware. It does make life a little more interesting and proves again "You are never to old to learn something new!" In days ahead that word will probably get used to death!


No comments:

Post a Comment