Saturday, February 3, 2018

LAWYERS CAN BE DISHONEST! DUH!


           This morning I was watching some more of this Nunes/Memo Fiasco! The discussion was about how honest these Federal Judges were/are that read thoroughly all these warrants etc, that are brought before them.

            It reminded me of a story  back in the late 1970's while selling real estate. My customer was selling his home and was being transferred from Des Moines, Iowa to Montreal, Canada. He was employed by Massey Ferguson who had a tractor and farm equipment  manufacturing plant at the time in Des Moines.

         My customer's home eventually got sold and he instructed me to take the offer to his lawyer in Des Moines to look over before he OK'd it. I took the offer to his lawyer and after he "simply glanced" at the document, the lawyer glanced up at me and asked---"Where do I send my bill!" He could have at least spent a couple of  a couple minutes with a genuine look of concern on his face!

        

        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment