Thursday, February 8, 2018

THAT CAR PAYMENTS HOW MUCH?


       Lately, I have seen advertised on T.V. a Cadillac's big SUV, the Escalade. They show right under a picture of the vehicle the monthly payment---$850 plus. And, you can get one at an on-line sale price of only $79,000!

         I know there are lots of people that can and are willing to pay that price and hack those payments every month for many years.  I just hate those type of reminders that my first home monthly payment was under $200 a month or my car payment in my early years was under $100. 

        It seems like for so many years , I would hear those comparisons from some old geezer and just wished he would go away. My time came already to make similar comparisons--just much too soon!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment