Wednesday, February 21, 2018

DREAM/CRUISE SHIP WRECK


      Last night I had somewhat of an unusual dream. I was in a small boat or ship and it dis-functioned  somehow and I had to abandoned it and swim to this "all concrete" pier of some kind.

        Soon, a huge Cruise Ship came along and started to sink. All I could remember then was watching all these people swimming toward me. I knew I couldn't help them all and had no blankets to keep them warm until help would arrive. I also knew that there was not enough room for the thousands of people coming toward me. 

         Thank goodness I woke up and never knew if most all were saved. The dream was somewhat logical in that it seems like every night watching T.V. there is always some kind of Cruise Lines commercial. Maybe it's telling me I should be giving thought to visiting the Caribbean!  

No comments:

Post a Comment