Saturday, December 26, 2015

ONCE GOOD TWICE EVEN BETTER!


      The other night I decided to give another try to making a homemade pizza with a Chef Boyardee pizza maker.I love rolling out the dough and all else that making a homemade pizza entails. I know I told about the last time I made a Boyardee pizza, but, this one was even better!

      I don't know what there is about this pizza but all I can say is WOW! It has to be what is in the sauce that comes with the kit. Because I normally use a little pepperoni, green pepper, mild sweet banana pepper slices  and a little Kraft five cheese with "a touch of Philadelphia creaminess" whatever that means. It came out of the oven with this dark golden and reddish look. And the taste! Oh, my!

      It is funny that today there are dozens of frozen pizza brands and very few of old fashion boxed pizza's or even the sauces in a can. Some people don't know what they are missing. Who says you can't go back! I did it and it was "marvelous!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment