Friday, December 25, 2015

I WOULD RECOMMEND LATEST MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!


    Just in case I was not in the mood for another Christmas movie this time of year , I hedged my bet and rented from Red Box the latest "Mission Impossible." I was not disappointed although most of these "action" movies spend way too much time chasing somebody either in a really slick car or motorcycles. At some point you just want to get on with the plot. But, besides some of that you can always fast forward it.  It was was worth the watch! Besides I have always loved the theme music from the original TV series. At one time I bought a "single" CD that was put out by U2 and at a really fast pace. I used it when I went for a run in the morning. Boy! Did that motivate me. PS I did watch "The Christmas Story" earlier in the day. That's my favorite Christmas movie--a kid and his BB gun!


No comments:

Post a Comment