Sunday, December 6, 2015

MAYBE I HAVE FOUND THE LIGHT!


        The other day after listening to Christmas music at the Burg Grocery, I really started to enjoy and appreciate it. I usually have complained about starting Christmas music too early like everything else, but, the other day it was different. 

      Besides, I have always been an old Rock and Roller most of my life and Christmas music wasn't that hip! I must be getting old! Or, maybe I am starting to really appreciate the likes of Perry Como and his soft, clear, smooth as silk voice. Also, Bing Crosby, Gene Autry, Tony Bennett, and of course Frank Sinatra. 

       I may even get a player of some kind and enjoy these guys at night to help me go to sleep instead of TV. It's almost like "I have seen the light" or maybe it is just the season and with all the bad right now going on in the world, this is my "Security Blanket!"

No comments:

Post a Comment