Sunday, September 21, 2014

CHANGE IS GOOD-SOMETIMES!

     For several years I've been wearing the same white Reebok tennis shoe (exact same model) for twenty years at least. The last pair I've worn for work and power walking have lasted at least two years easy. I knew if I didn't buy a new pair soon the front which had a slit almost around the entire front and before long before long it would be "complete air-conditioning."

     After having some pain in my right foot arch, I decided it was time for new shoes and some Aleve. I bought a pair that was supposed to have a better arch support and looked a little more "hip." The new ones were blue and didn't look like an old grandpa.

     They never did feel good. Never felt comfortable-walked hard! Finally I went back to the store (Penney's) and bought the same Reebok model I have had for decades. My feet said thank you and with a little occasional Aleve life is good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment