Thursday, February 18, 2016

NOBODY PUTS KETCHUP ON A HOT DOG!


      About a week ago I watched for the umpteenth time the movie "Sudden Impact." It's the old Clint Eastwood who plays Dirty Harry Callahan. Most of his movies were set in beautiful San Francisco. This is the movie with one of the most famous lines "Make My Day" comes from.

       Another one that I absolutely love is the scene where another plain clothes cop is with Harry while investigating a murder scene. The other cop is eating a hot dog and Harry goes on and on about how it doesn't bother him to witness all the terrible things he witnesses as a cop, but, then states what he really can't stand. "I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!"

       Since I am a hot dog lover I always love watching that scene as much as the "Make My Day" scene. My only problem is I love with my hot dog and chopped onion--Ketchup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment