Saturday, February 6, 2016

LITTLE GIRLS LEARN EARLY!


      Earlier today I was out cleaning  windows for the Dress Barn at the Tanger Outlet. While cleaning windows on the inside and facing out, I couldn't help overhear a mother and daughter checking out some women's clothing items.

      I assumed the way the daughter was talking to the mother the young lady had to be someone at least in her late teens or older. She was telling her mother how "cute" a certain article would be and if she had the money she would buy it for her. (the mother)

     When I turned around to check out this shopping duo, to my surprise the daughter couldn't have been more than 10 or old tops. It was so funny just listening to the daughter. She sounded like some older seasoned shopper and at the same time maybe "sucking up" to her mother for something to her liking later.

        Some learn the techniques of shopping at an earlier age and maybe some of it is in the "genes plus." No matter. From this old guys perspective, even though I guess I was eve-dropping, it was just plain cute! Their is a difference in the sexes. No one's son I know at any age would be having that dialogue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment