Saturday, February 20, 2016

FOLLOW UP TO CUBA RELATIONS!


      After I read the article about Obama's visit to Cuba next month from the Republicans and the criticism from them, it made me think about an old saying that's been around for ages. And, keep in mind I believe we have proven to Cuba and the rest of the world that their system did not work and ours did and does.

      There are some people who I have known believe that when you get the other guy down don't stop there. Make sure you keep on kicking and kicking until he begs for you to stop. I think in 60 years or so, we have proven the point,  whether Cuba is still run as a Dictatorship or  a model Democracy. I will never be totally convinced that by isolating the world's bullies, it is always the best idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment