Sunday, October 8, 2017

WHY DOES BACON HAVE TO BE NEAT & FLAT?


        Why do we have to have our bacon cooked in a neat and flat way? A few years ago I gave thought to purchasing a Bacon Press so that my bacon would really be nice and flat!

      Somewhere along the way, and maybe it was when I bought some cheap bacon and had difficulty pulling it neatly apart, I gave up. Now, I just pull it apart and normally cut the bacon in half, then just put it in my 12" cast iron frying pan and just keep turning it over and over until fairly crispy.  

     If it is all curled up who cares. Maybe, I'm just lazy. I just take a few curled up pieces and lay it on my BLT or if I'm having it along with my scrambled eggs or pancakes, I just lay a "bunch" of bacon "curls" along side and feast away! It's the taste that's important!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment