Tuesday, October 3, 2017

GRAND-DAUGHTER CIERA & THAT GIGGLE!


       I used to play a game when swinging my grand-kids when I was a lot younger. I would get behind them on a swing at a park for instance, and would push them for a while. Then, I would mention that I was getting tired and walk in front of them just far enough that I would let them push me from behind on my back or rear-end. 

     I would stumble and act like they hurt me and say something like "Hey" and then act like I was scolding them--and then do it all over again. I have to admit that Ciera Madison, my grand-daughter would scream out the cutest squeal and giggle. It just made you want to do that routine over and over. Nothing beats a small child's laughter especially when  it is one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment