Sunday, October 8, 2017

THOSE TWILIGHT HOURS & STRANGE THOUGHTS!


      I know I'm not the only one that wakes up in those wee hours with thoughts that are strange, sad, happy, or inspirational. The one last night for me was my usual--food! At about 4AM and in bed, a DINNER ROLL was calling me. 

      You would at least think that a whole meal would pop up, not just a little bread. I don't plan on making any from scratch mind you, but, do plan on stopping off after my Sunday morning movie in Coralville, Iowa and purchasing a bag of those yummy frozen ones that I have had. 

        At this point I don't have a real clue which way I'm headed for the Sunday main meal, but, one thing is for sure--a hot, steamy, and dripping with melted butter dinner roll or two is definitely in the cards!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment