Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DON'T LAUGH-MONTH TILL NORTH DAKOTA!


      I never thought I would live long enough to be looking forward to North Dakota. I have never sat foot in the state and most of my life time have made jokes or "poo-pooed" the whole idea of going there. What's there?

       After my last trip to the Sand Hills area of western Nebraska, my whole concept of beauty, open spaces, and the fact of going somewhere without lots and lots of people, minimal trash, and very little traffic. I honestly could travel from now until I leave this planet without spending any time in a large city. Been there-done that!

          As a matter of fact, the top four areas on my USA Bucket list are all west of the Mississippi. I have been to Maine and will never forget it, but, even there--too many people for me now. Maybe in a few years you will find me out west somewhere sitting on a mountain side/prairie and talking to myself!

       Theodore Roosevelt National Park here I come and then the color changing of the Aspen's in the Colorado Rockies! 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment