Friday, August 25, 2017

APPROACHING 2,000 STORIES!


       Several years ago when still residing in Marshalltown, Iowa, I had made up a resume to present to a local group who I was attempting to convince on a speaking engagement on "Short Story Writing."

        At the time, 2008, I had put together a book consisting of 150  personal and family related short stories. Since that time, I have established a Blog site since that time and have enjoyed writing stories of all sorts and lengths from "Now and Ago."

         I have enjoyed the experience and have not tired of the daily exercise. Each day brings about  new ideas about current stories and memories of long ago. I only hope that I can continue this pleasure for many years to come and that it brings a smile or chuckle to those sharing by reading my stories. Thank you for sharing!

         

         

No comments:

Post a Comment