Wednesday, August 30, 2017

DON'T DRINK & DRIVE BUT!!


       I am planning a trip to North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado, later in September. For some reason, after helping a guy out with his groceries including a half-gallon of ice-cream, it came to me that something that could be enjoyable would be to grab some ice-cream along the way of my fairly long trip and pass the time with ice-cream and I do mean while driving. Why not? I just need to figure out how to keep it somewhat cold for a period of time. 


          It would be embarrassing to be pulled over by the Highway Patrol and be accused of weaving down the highway, and then, having to explain you were just getting HIGH on some Blue Bunny Rocky Road. Or, maybe I'll settle for a few Klondike or a couple of Dove Bars! This trip is looking better and better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment