Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CAN YOU EAT AT TAYLOR'S MAID-RITE TOO EARLY


       Today, August 15,2017, I had finished my doctor's appointment around 9:30 AM in Gladbrook,  and was back in Marshalltown and did some "running around" until about 10:30 AM. Even though I had fasted before going to my four month check-up and being  fairly hungry, it was by my "clock" too early to have lunch.

        Then, all of a sudden that little guy in my head said- "Why not?"  What is the big deal and who says that one must wait until 11:30 AM or so to eat. That favorite " With everything"  sandwich with a vanilla malt and double shot of malt, may have one of the "best"in a long while. Could it be I was just plain hungry? Who cares!  Maybe next time, I'll just drive to M-Town and have one for Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment