Monday, May 8, 2017

WHEN THE LIGHT BULBS COMES ON LATE!


      Have you ever had an idea and you wonder why you had not thought of it much sooner? The other day while in Marshalltown I drove past Nagle Sign Company where I had them make signs for my vehicles when I had a business there.

       Even though I don't do the volume of window cleaning in Williamsburg as I once did in Marshalltown, I always enjoy advertising, marketing challenges and ideas. So, I am having them make some magnetic signs for my vehicle for advertising. I live just off a high vehicle traffic street along with the grocery store parking area which is adjacent to a very busy street---thus portable  billboards.

      Along with other means of advertising and marketing, I hope that the results of this strategy will be positive. It will be fun just experimenting! Stay tuned. Why didn't I think of this a year or two ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment