Sunday, May 7, 2017

ALWAYS A MAID-RITE TO THE LAST WINDOW CUSTOMER


       While in Marshalltown yesterday, Saturday, May 6, 2017, I could obviously be found at Taylor's Maid Rite for my usual one with everything, but, this time with extra pickle. After eating I did windows for a long time customer Janet Albee. 

        Sadly, that would be the last time I would be cleaning windows for this dear lady as she was in the` process of selling her beautiful townhome and moving to an assisted living facility. Slowly it seems that my customer base is dwindling as I have not attempted to generate any new business in Marshalltown since moving to Williamsburg, Iowa.

        But, hopefully, as time moves on and even down to the last handful of customers, I will be able to come back home to Marshalltown and at least be able to stop by and enjoy my favorite lifetime sandwich. No matter how this all plays out I hope I'm the guy who is the one-----"Will The Last Person Leaving Turn Out The Lights!"

No comments:

Post a Comment