Saturday, May 13, 2017

TWELVE DAYS UNDER MY BELT!


       I have overcome a few bad habits and addictions in my lifetime, but, the following is something I never really gave much thought as a bad habit or detrimental to my health. In twelve days or should I say nights, I have not had anything to eat after supper to snack on till going to bed. And, that includes not sneaking out to the old Frig in the middle of the night. 

          My weight is holding steady with a 10 pound loss, but, my "not eating after six" has been a big accomplishment for me. I will say that a little half hour mid-evening nap helps to shorten the evening. If I can break this habit, plus smoking and alcohol, then I will get that next ten pounds off. My goal is by the end of June. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment