Saturday, May 13, 2017

JUST LOVE YOUR MOTHER--NO MATTER!


      For some of us Mother's Day has a different meaning as our mom is no longer with us. For me, I have no bad or sad feelings as my mother lived a long, prosperous, and basically a healthy life, physically and mentally, to the end. I have nothing but warm memories this Mother's Day.

       For those of you who still have your mother, never take her for granted or get upset if all she does isn't to your liking. Years ago there was a Ann Lander's column about a lady who wrote in and was complaining about her mother repeating stories over and over. 

       Miss Lander's response was this----"Just be happy that you still have your mother around to tell her stories!"  I know my mom repeated several of her stories just like I do. I would love  to hear her tell one or two of them again  just one more time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment