Sunday, May 7, 2017

SERIOUSLY I SHOULD SUE!


      And you wonder why we are all getting fatter? well here is one example. It happened at the new Casey's in Marshalltown, Iowa on old highway 30, just on the south edge of town. I stopped in for a cold diet soda as I was extremely thirsty after completing my last window cleaning job and before returning home to Williamsburg. 

        Going back to the fountain soda area I looked for the smallest or medium size cup.  At the smallest size was a 32 oz. cup and three more larger sizes from there. Are you kidding me! As I have done in the past, I walked over to the coffee area and picked up a 24 oz. size cup. and then took it over and filled it with my favorite diet soda, 

      Keep in mind that even 24 oz.is larger than I need or should have, but, it's what we have become accustomed to--- Bigger and Bigger! I was even surprised that the clerk didn't what to charge. I am not sure he really did. He charged me $1.25. Seemed fair. But, for Casey's to gear you for a small "POP" to be 32 oz. seems insane to me. When will this end?

No comments:

Post a Comment