Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ELKS @ ESTES- AFTER DINNER TREAT


       After checking in to the Inn on Fall River, I relaxed for awhile before heading for Nicky's Steakhouse just down the road. I asked the guy on duty at my Lodge about a good place to eat and especially a hamburger. He was right on. 

       This place was basically a pretty pricey steakhouse, but,  my hamburger was one of the best I have ever had in recent memory. The meat was "done" just like I like it and the bun was a very soft and lightly seeded. No big burger with too many extras. Just a plain quarter pound burger with a little onion and ketchup--the way I like it. And, the fries were curly and very good. 

      As I left the restaurant and heading back to my lodging, I was delayed for a minute or two by a couple of male Elks that  were taking their time sauntering through the restaurant's parking lot. It was a pleasant after dinner treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment