Wednesday, May 31, 2017

BYE BYE DESSERTS!


       My weight lose program started on April, 12, 2017, and I am happy to report that I have lost nearly 14 pounds in that time. There have been days when that scale did not move, but, I knew if I stayed the course and stuck to smaller portions, balanced meals, and no eating after the supper hour, usually around 5:30 to 6PM, I could achieve my goal. 

         My immediate goal is to see the number "1" in front of any other numbers. At least! My biggest and most rewarding accomplishment in this endeavor has been NOT eating or having most anything after that supper/dinner hour. Yes, a couple of week-ends ago, I drove up-town and had a soft-serve vanilla ice-cream at the local Casey's!

         Even on my Estes Getaway,I did not have any dessert item during the day or in the evening. That was a challenge. And, if that sweet tooth throbs, a swig of skim milk seems to due the trick. It has been nice to not have to think in terms, through-out the day, what type of dessert or snack will I need to purchase along with my evening entree. So far so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment