Thursday, May 4, 2017

DENNIS' DIET PLAN


      I have shifted my diet plan from a total low carb plan to a "Dennis" plan. The low carb diet, after the second week, was, should we say, getting to me since I couldn't eat some things that I really loved. 

     Don't get me wrong I have lost over 9 pounds in under three weeks and I feel good about that. For the last five evenings I have not had one thing as a snack after supper. I have never done that in my whole life. Just a couple cups of coffee. And, I have simply been planning balanced meals, but, reducing the total size of the portions.

        My plan is just a common sense approach to dieting and eating. This plan would never sell a book, but, if we all ate like I am attempting, we would put drug companies out of business. And, with the weight lose fewer bad joints, diabetes, etc.

       I won't bore you with a daily or necessarily a weekly update. Maybe a 15 or 20 reduction update. I am looking at this as a last chance attempt to get my weight down and feeling much better. At least by writing about it, I feel a little more motivated. Stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment