Saturday, June 18, 2016

VELCRO PANTS! LOVE/HATE!


      Over the last few years I have purchased  Cargo shorts for work, play and, of course, to somewhat keep up on what is cool! In the last six months I have purchased Cargo long pants again for work, play and to be somewhat "cool!"

       I do like them for the most part as you have a couple of extra pockets to put "stuff" although that just means more pockets to go through before washing. They are lighter weight than jeans and one pair doesn't really need a belt because of the draw string. One pair even as elastic around the leg bottom so your pants don't drag nor do you need them to be fitted. 

       Also, being wash & wear no need for dry cleaning or ironing either. My big complaint as I tend to be a little OCD is that the pockets with Velcro always seem to be bent over on one edge of a pocket or other. I like my pocket flaps to be flat and neat! Old school I know! Sometimes I just sit something heavy on the pockets for a while. That's the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment