Sunday, June 12, 2016

NEPHEW NIXED THE BEEF!


      According to my sister, Deborah, her son and my nephew has cut beef from his diet and he has indicated that he feels much better even though he still hasn't given up fish and/or seafood. Even though through my lifetime I have lost probably 1,000 pounds or more and still power walk each morning for 25-30 minutes, take my baby aspirin each morning, don't smoke, no alcohol, some fruit and vegetables a few times a week. I would say beef is the least of my worries and would have a very difficult time giving it up.

       All this does is reminds me of something I read many many years ago about eating beef. In a nutshell, it pretty much indicated that the best way to eat beef is to do it in the form of loose meat form or "Maid Rite form for those of us who loves Taylor's in Marshalltown. It is logical in that it is already broken down unlike eating another of my favorite beef forms-T-Bones, Rib-Eye, or  Prime Rib(my all time favorite)

       So just know that if you do eat beef and don't plan on giving it up any time soon, one of the best ways you can indulge is to stop into Taylor's and to take it one step further by eating slowly and chewing well!! Thanks Chris! You made me want to go out and find  some pan-fried walleye or head up to "That Place"near Conrad and have both-Walleye and the best Prime Rib in the state!

No comments:

Post a Comment