Sunday, June 26, 2016

DORIS & DENNIS DO THAT PLACE!


        Saturday, 6/25/16, I mixed a little business with pleasure. I drove up from Williamsburg and cleaned windows for a couple of monthly regulars and then had lunch at Taylor's(of course). Then, I drove down to Laurel and visited my cousin Alan Laverty, whom I always enjoy exchanging stories of years ago.

     From there I drove to my sister's home in Gilman and cleaned her outside windows which I had promised to do since Spring. The ultimate treat was cleaning up and driving to Conrad and dining with Doris at THAT PLACE! It is one place since moving to Williamsburg that I do miss not going to on a regular basis.

       One key was making a reservation first thing at 5PM. You know that everything will be fresh, server's are not getting fatigued yet, and there are no large parties of 10 or more ahead of you that will slow down your order. I had my favorite entree which is their Prime Rib! It is the best. And, since I don't get up there as often, I had them add a side of Walleye-pan fried! Oh, my!
What a great day and home before 8PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment