Sunday, June 26, 2016

TAYLOR'S MAID-RITE NOTHING ABNORMAL!


       Saturday I was in Marshalltown and, of course, had to stop and have one with everything. It seems like every time I stopped in something interesting or funny happens. Or, at least I talk to someone interesting from out of town just passing through or back for a visit.

       For one of the first times nothing really happened. Nothing! Just sitting there with my extremely delicious one with everything! One observation or tip I want to pass along is this. When you get your sandwich immediately tell your server that you want to pay right then. My only complaint through the years is the difficulty, sometimes, in getting someones attention to pay. It can be like "Hotel California--But, you can never leave!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment