Saturday, June 4, 2016

DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' NAPKINS!


       Yesterday I picked up an eight pack of paper towels that were part of a weekly sale promotion and extremely "cheap." Even though they are the "store brand" they are very absorbent. Being a bachelor and usually sitting at my coffee table at dinner time watching TV, I just set a roll in front of me and rip off a section as needed!

       Years ago there was a gas station in Marshalltown that sat on the northeast corner of highway 14 and 30 before the Purple Cherry. There was a restaurant that sat in the back and each table had a roll of paper towels instead of napkins. I always thought that was a great idea and much more practical. When I open a cafe or restaurant in my next life-time you will see a roll of paper towels at each table or booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment