Saturday, June 4, 2016

IF IT'S MY IDEA THEY LAUGH BUT IF--!


      This past week I ran into the lady that services the Red Box movie kiosk outside the Burg Grocery. Since early Spring, I mentioned, that it seemed like there hadn't been very many good movies coming out at least quality movies that I would like. Plenty of "kids" movies and action stuff, etc. 

     Along those lines, I mentioned that I thought it would be a good idea if Red Box would have a "Classic Movie" category and offer quality or maybe past Academy Award winning movies. I just got a chuckle from this lady! I have always said that when the average ordinary guy has an idea it usually is followed with a laugh. If one of the Big Whigs comes up with the idea, he will not only get a bonus, but, a Big Fat Raise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment