Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WHEN A DOCTOR ASKED WHAT HURTS!

      Yesterday, just when the first big January snowstorm was headed our way my significant, Ilah, decided to injure her arm at her work. A way we went from Williamsburg to Coralville to visit Urgent Care. 

      While waiting, there was paper work to be filled out, of course. Fortunately, for myself, I only take one prescription and that part would be easy for me. Any more and yes I will have to keep a list in my wallet. In helping Ilah and since she injured her left arm and since she is left handed, I helped her filling out some of the paper work. I started to chuckle a little when filling in some X's and 0's  on this diagram of her arm to show approximation of injury,etc. 

     It just hit me funny that we have come so far with detail and having to fill out so much paperwork before we are admitted for care. I miss the old days when you could just go to your doctor and he would say:  "What's wrong"?

     We did get back home before the storm got too bad and Ilah is O.K. for now and has to go back for an M.R.I. Stay tuned.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment