Thursday, January 8, 2015

AGAIN I SAY-TOO MANY CHOICES!

     The other day at the Burg Grocery, I was reminded once again about having too many products and choices. This one involved a sports drink with the flavor of strawberry and kiwi.

   Remembering years ago, while in the Hy-Vee grocery store in Marshalltown, I was looking for a cake mix and frosting. While scanning across all the various flavors of frostings, one caught my eye-strawberry and kiwi. Please don't laugh at me and respond by saying that this flavor is quite good and very popular. 

     Maybe it's because I am an old guy and not eager to try something different. My mind thinks in terms of something like: "Hey Grandpa! What kind of frosting would you like on your birthday cake?" "Oh! I really have been obsessing lately about strawberry and kiwi instead of my usual  white frosting on my chocolate cake that has been traditional for the last 5 or 6 decades!" "Yep. Time for a change!" Get out of here. Really. Get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment