Saturday, January 24, 2015

"THAT PLACE" BEGINS B-DAY WEEK!

      Tonight officially begins my birthday week celebration. After visiting my sister, Doris, in Grinnell and her final week at St. Francis Manor, we are headed to That Place(yes, it is called That Place) for one of my favorites-prime rib. This place makes the best around. I've tried prime rib at some fancy spancy places around, but, this little place on highway 14 outside of Conrad can't be beat.

      Again, don't let it deceive you. Get a reservation or you may have to wait. Don't get me wrong. I love going to an uptown bistro as much as the next guy, but, this place is not only fun,lots of just everyday people and value with excellent food. It will be worth the drive from the Williamsburg!

     -------stay tuned for more of Birthday Week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment