Saturday, February 18, 2017

THINK OUTSIDE YOUR BUCKET LIST!


       I heard someone say this past week, that they were going to add visiting the local winery to their Bucket List! It struck me funny, and with no dis-respect, but, shouldn't our Bucket List include things that are a little more challenging than visiting a local winery.

        Maybe if you are young and starting out with a small bucket then at least it's a start. Being in the Senior stage of life, my Bucket List includes at least traveling out of state. My big one this coming May is traveling the "Loneliest Road in America" and on to San Francisco! Another on the old list is attending a big time NASCAR race. Never been to one. Only several Indy 500 races. 

      Now there are those of you that probably would scoff at my List and are shooting for going down the Amazon in a canoe or visiting the Pyramids on camel back! I guess what is important in life is to keep reaching out and  experiencing new adventures whatever they may be. One of my most exciting thrills years ago was white water rafting down the Arkansas River below the Royal Gorge in Colorado, but, no I don't intend to Sky Dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment